Leadership - The Art of Building a Fast Learning Organization
As organizations struggle to adapt and evolve in today’s complex, interconnected world, employees and leaders find themselves in an environment of increased levels of stress and greater challenges to meeting customer demand. What we are currently doing is too slow, too, controlling, and inadequate at seeing and responding to the fast passed nature of the world. Engaging all employees in a process of learning about their customers, their needs, and their processes needed to serve them is requires for survival. Fast learning, at all levels, is the key.
This workshop is focused on how leaders can create the structure and practice for fast learning. Leaders need to create an organization of nested learning cycles with clear responsibilities, aligned and targeted on fixing real problems daily, weekly, and monthly.
What Will You Learn?
- How to create fast learning teams
- How to model and encourage learning
- How to reflect and adjust learning to maximize performance
- How to overcome resistance
- How to complete reflection on 5 levels for cultural change
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and Managers who are interested in making a profound change in performance for their organizations
- Leaders and Managers who want to understand how to apply these leadership principles within their organizations
- Managers with experience in lean transformations who have found it difficult to achieve the benefits of Lean
This workshop is created and instructed by LTG Partner, Jim Luckman.